Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55. The Spice Girls are directly relates to 55 being my favorite number.
54. I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53. I have zero knowledge of my biological ancestry.
52. My left arm is longer than my right.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ movies.
50. The first TV show I ever binged watched was NCIS.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s Come On Over.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen and took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge book fiend I do not have a proper bookshelf & so my books are showcased in such a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends. Like Lindsay for example who just launched a new website for her killer fashion blogging. You should most definitely mosey over and check her out at www.lmariestyle.com!
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. I am just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after.
36. My favorite fruit is raspberry.
35. My favorite vegetable is a radish.
34. My favorite smell is coffee grounds.
33. My (top 3) favorite words are farce, lackadaisical, and cunt.
32. My favorite amusement park ride is a ferris wheel.
31. My (top 2) favorite short stories are The Story of an Hour and The Yellow Wallpaper.
30. My favorite physical feature is my hair.
29. The top 5 places I would love travel are Koln, London, Greece, Rome, and Vancouver.
28. If I had the money I’d probably just keep going back to school and get a ton of degrees.
27. I have had nearly every color under the sun in my hair but I always return to red.
26. I prefer paperback books to hardcover ones.
25. I may have never had an actual Valentine but I refuse to let that stop me from loving the holiday. It’s easily in my top five.
24. I am oober persnickety about my pens and writing utensils.
23. I am a weirdo who actually enjoys doing laundry, I find it relaxing.
22. I hate both whipped cream and marshmallows, and almost nobody understands it.
21. You would be hard pressed to find me without having ChapStick on me.
20. I have never been a morning person. If I have to I can get up and function but I much prefer night.
19. I am one of those people full of random & pretty pointless information. Like did you know the world’s largest fish is the manta ray? (So many bonus points if you get that reference ;) )
18. I am a chunky peanut butter type of lady.
17. If I could learn any other language magically it’d be ASL.
16. I keep ever fortune I get and put them in my chocolate frog box to preserve the magic. Yes I am that kind of person.
15. I believe in ghosts, spirits, and what have you.
14. I want to learn how to shoot a gun at some point in my life.
13. I have never done karaoke before.
12. Believe it or not I was born a natural blonde.
11. I didn’t drink till I was 21…and now I work with alcohol on a daily basis. The irony.
10. I have given up and am willing to admit I am a cat lady.
09. I am totally into all things astrology/zodiac/birthdays/horoscopes. I don’t live my life by them but I do love to read about them.
08. I am lucky enough to share not only my sign but my birthday month with my Mom! Happy Birthday Ma!!!
07. The last DVD purchase I made was ‘Huge’ season one and ‘High Road’.
06. The last hockey gave I went to was a couple of years ago but today I listen to the Luverne boys at state.
05. The last time I wrote anything was a couple of nights ago, it was just some free write stuff. But something none the less.
04. The last gift I got was a lovely Alex + Ani bracelet from Lindsay for my birthday. And bonus fact; the last time I slept in/missed an alarm was this morning. :/
03. The last “what the hell” thing I bought is the grouping above. Just little things I didn’t *need* but will use, liked a lot, and the prices were right.
02. The last dream I had (that I can remember) was me in some fancy outfit thinking I was going to a fancy event but it ended up like a high school reunion…and everyone was all dressed to the nines. Weird.
01. The last book I read (more like inhaled) was ‘HDU’ by India Lee, and I’ve already started the sequel ‘Dirt’ because I am that obsessed with finding out more about the story. [x]